Youth Conference 2018
REGISTRATION FOR THE CONFERENCE IS NOW CLOSED
Christ Apostolic Church Praise Centre- International Youth Conference and Summit 2018
Conference Date: Thursday 12th, Friday 13th, Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th JULY 2018
Conference Theme: Christian Youth as Peacemaker and Future Leader
Conference Venue: CAC Praise Centre Auditorium: 1/43 Hoskins Avenue Bankstown NSW 2200 AUSTRALIA
About the youth conference and summit
“The Summit will unites youth from Christ Apostolic Church Worldwide, and other Pentecostals, Evangelicals, Apostolic, Baptist, Youth Organisations, and other independent denominations and Churches around the world for a 4 days experience dedicated to personal growth, healing, cultural exchange, leadership development and community building”. The 1st Annual International Youth Conference and Summit will unite 70+ youths as follows: Youths Ages as from 18th years, Youth Workers, Youth Leaders, Youth Volunteers, and from all countries for 4 days -long experience dedicated to personal growth, healing, cultural exchange, leadership development and community building.
The Summit is a place for authenticity…
Every youth is empowered to be themselves, completely. The invitation is simple – come as you are. The Summit is not about being “peaceful”; it is about being real. The primary intention of the Summit is not about creating peace in the world. It is about each youth making the commitment to cultivate peace within their own hearts and minds, and to walk in the world in a way that inspires others to do the same.
The Summit is a place for learning, connection, empowerment and inspiration
Through team-building exercises, leadership training, cultural exchange opportunities, and dialogue circles, the youth learn skills for conflict resolution, heart-centered communication, compassionate response, and peace-focused leadership. The Summit unites young people from around the world and gives them an opportunity to see that beyond our nationality, ethnicity, beliefs, past experiences and present circumstances, we are all human beings who essentially want the same things: acceptance, love, equality and peace. This fundamental understanding ignites empathy and compassion. The Summit inspires youth to turn this compassion into action by giving them the necessary tools and support to make an impact in their homes, their communities, their world, among their peers and, most importantly, within themselves. By sharing their stories with others, Summit participants find themselves heard, celebrated, and empowered.
Conference/Submit Registration fee (NON Refundable) -For International delegates that require Invitation Letter
The conference fee per group and individual include:
1. Conference materials,
2. Certificate of attendance,
3. Airport transfers,
4. Conference Badge,
5. Special farewell dinner on Sunday 15th JULY 2018
- Group Registration fee: USD $ 350.00 per group (maximum of 5 persons in the group + a group leader). The registration fee is Non Refundable
- Individual Registration fee: USD $150.00 per person ( Non Refundable)
- Couple working directly with youths registration fee : USD $ 200:00 per couple ( Husband & Wife) Non Refundable.
- Hotel Reservation ( Reservation Only) USD $50.00 per person - Each person, couples or group will pay for their full hotel when arriving Sydney, Australia.
How to register for the conference/submit and Conference Registration Payment
Each delegates or group can register as follow:
- Through an online link: https://pay.pin.net.au/qv73
- Through Bank deposit ( call to request for the bank details)
- Through RIA, World Remit and Western Union
- 2 persons in the room fee USD $ 480 ( for 4 Nights + Breakfast)
- 3 person in the room fee USD $ 680 ( for 4 nights + Breakfast)
- 5 persons in the room fee USD $ 1120 (for 4 Nights + Breakfast.
Rev. Aanu OJO (Nigeria) Bishop Francois Machara ( Australia)
Deacon Henry Ajayi ( Youth Coordinator, Australia) Rev. Joshua Conteh ( Australia
Elder Samson Awodele (Nigeria) Apostle (Dr) Emmanuel Wangi ( Australia)
Rev. Abud Koromah ( South Australia) Mr. David Mobio (Canada)
Australian VISA, and Process time:
- Each group will be responsible for their Australian visa to the conference
- An official invitation letter stated with the full names and passport details of the members of the group will be issued for the visa application.
- Each group must be able to pay their conference fee and hotel fee to us before the issue of the official invitation letter.
- Conference fee is nonrefundable if the visa is refused
- Australian visa application fee is not refundable if the visa is refused
- Hotel accommodation is refundable in case the visa is refused
- Each person or group will be responsible for their Flight tickets round trip to Australia
- The nearest International airport is Sydney.
- Invitation letter will not be issue without full payment of the conference fee.
- Each group can book their own hotel accommodation if they do not want us to book hotel for them.
- Each group must contact the Australian embassy or consulates in their home country for further information about the Australian visa.
- You can also visit: www.border.gov.au for information about how to apply for the Australian visa, and type of the visa you should apply for.
- I will advise each group to lodge their application for Australian visa as soon as possible. To process Australian visa takes 3 to 4 Months.
The use of a Migration Agent
In Australia: If you need to use the migration agent to help you on your application for an Australian Visa for you and your group, please contact:
1. The Director, Goajo Agency Australia.
Goajo Agency has offices in Australia, Nigeria and Ghana.
Tel: +61 413 403 540
2. Barrister Oumaru Kamara
Oumaru & Associates
Tel: +61 423 855 209
In Overseas: Please contact the following agents:
1. Mr. R. Adewale Solomon
ADESOLOMON 4 GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD
Tel: +234 808 801 7710 , +234 803 043 3978
2. Mr. Taiwo Oyeniyi
RIGHT LINK & TOURS LTD
Tel: +234 811 226 6666, +234 817 346 6848, +234 803 346 6848
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
The Christ Apostolic Church Praise Centre International Youth Conference and Submit 2018 has been registered with International Event Coordinator Network (IECN) of Australian Immigration and Border Patrol.
Ticket Registration: Each group members, and each delegates must register to get their free ticket to obtain their conference badges at the registration desk at the conference venue. Click on this link to register for your ticket: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cac-praise-centre-international-youth-conference-and-submit-2018-tickets-42002386268
REGISTRATION FOR THE CONFERENCE IS NOW CLOSED